Emma has held a number of senior positions in large UK and US corporations and has worked in a wide range of roles within those corporations. She started Green Energy Partners in 2006 and joined with Energy management Solutions in 2008 to form GEP Environmental. With the ability to work at all levels of an organisation from the operational level to board level, she now provides energy consultancy services to our wide range of clients.
- MSc in Energy, Herriot Watt University, 2004
- BSc in Engineering, University of Aberdeen, 1989
- Corporate Finance Evening Programme, London Business School, 1997
- ESOS Lead Assessor, through Energy Institute’s RPEC membership
- Accredited assessor for the Energy Saving Trust for energy efficiency, renewable energy and design advice until programme finished in 2013.
- Accredited Carbon Trust consultant – until programme finished in England in 2012, Scotland & Northern Ireland in 2013 and Wales in 2014
- Accredited Carbon Trust Standard Assessor covering Energy, Water and Waste
- Chartered Energy Engineer
- Energy Institute: Register of Professional Energy Consultants (RPEC)
- Approved Certifier of Design (Scotland)
- IES Virtual Environment: Model IT, ApacheSim, Suncast, Macroflo VE compliance Level 4 & 5
- ISO50001 Lead Auditor
- Trained in provision of Biomass Metering Reports
- Association of Energy Engineers: Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals
- Member of the Energy Institute
Would you like a free call-back from one of our Consultants?
Simply click the button below and one of our team will be in touch
Request a call-back