Workstream 1 – Energy Consultancy and Project Management
GEP Environmental have been appointed to Workstream 1 under the N7 Framework. The services available include:
- Building energy policy and strategy development
- Energy audits and surveys
- Chartered surveyors reports and Green Deal Advice Reports (GDAR)
- BREEAM assessments
- Funding and finance assistance
- Building energy certificates
- Stock condition surveys
- Product specification and procurement
- Project management services
The LHC framework is national, and GEP are able to offer services nationally, however we have been appointed as the sole provider for consultancy and management services in Scotland.
As well as providing compliance, quality and best value to members, LHC frameworks support a streamlined process from the award of a contract (call-off) to completion of a project.
- Confirmed competitive market prices: prices in place at call-off stage maintaining best value as established in evaluation stages
- Quick project starts: enabled by pre tendered procurement that reduces the cost and time input by public sector organisations and speeds up their access to approved framework suppliers
- Instant access to project data: we will provide continuous access to information throughout the procurement process through the dedicated members only SPA on-line portal
- High quality standards: quality maintained throughout the project through monitoring in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Delivery periods guaranteed: ensure services and works are delivered to meet work schedules
- Quick and efficient procurement: speedy access to SPA framework suppliers and the options of a mini-competition or direct award to enable the final selection of a supplier(s) for a project
- Service levels guaranteed: from inquiry to supply providing peace of mind that services and works will be conducted effectively
- Advice on design and regulatory compliance: our members receive guidance on interpretation and conformity to all statutory regulations and planning requirements
For more information, visit the LHC website framework page here.
Would you like to know more about LHC – Energy Efficiency and Refurbishment?
Simply click the button below and one of our Engineers will call you back
Request a call-back