Who should attend?
This course assumes that you have some prior knowledge of Environmental Management Systems, environmental auditing and are familiar with the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015. It is aimed at Environmental Managers and others in your organisation responsible for auditing your Environmental Management System.
Previous delegates include:
- Environmental Managers / Practitioners / Management Representatives / QHSE Managers
- Internal environmental auditors / QHSE internal auditors
- Employees involved with/contributing to an Environmental Management System
The course objectives are to:
- Understand the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 (specifically Context, Leadership, Risk & Opportunities and Lifecycle Perspective) and how the Standard has changed;
- Develop delegates environmental auditing skills;
- Enable effective planning and development of internal environmental audits and schedules;
- Equip delegates with the ability to identify audit questions pertinent to the audit scope and develop checklists;
- Understand corrective action programmes, continual improvement and how the audit schedule works for the business.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Plan and carry out an internal audit to meet the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard;
- Understand where internal auditing fits into the operation and function of an EMS;
- Evaluate the information obtained during an audit and know what to do with it;
- Follow through actions arising from an audit into the EMS to ensure continual improvement;
- Educate other members of staff about internal audits and the benefits to the business.
How will you benefit?
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Carry out internal audits within your organisation to the ISO 14001:2015 Standard;
- Fully engage with the EMS and contribute to continual improvement programmes within your business.
All delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon completion of this GEP Certified Environmental Auditing to ISO 14001:2015 Course.
Would you like to book your place on Environmental Auditing to ISO 14001:2015 (GEP Certified)?
Simply click the button below and one of our Trainers will call you back