This course will give delegates the information required to understand the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015, with particular focus on Context, Leadership, Risks & Opportunities and Lifecycle Perspective, and will provide examples of what delegates could do in order to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Delegates will leave the course with the information that they need in order to undertake an ISO 14001:2015 EMS Gap Analysis and plan their transition to ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at Environmental Managers and others in your organisation responsible for managing your Environmental Management System and involved with the transition to ISO 14001:2015.
Previous delegates include:
- Environmental Managers / Practitioners / Management Representatives / QHSE Managers
- Employees involved with/contributing to an Environmental Management System
The course objectives are to:
- Understand the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 (specifically Context, Leadership, Risk & Opportunities and Lifecycle Perspective) and how the Standard has changed;
- Understand how your organisation could meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015;
- Understand the process for undertaking an ISO 14001:2015 EMS Gap Analysis and identify key tasks;
- Enable delegates to manage the transition to ISO 14001:2015.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to identify and understand the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 including:
- Describing the ‘Context’ and understanding the environmental conditions affecting your organisation;
- Understanding ‘Leadership’ requirements and what is expected of top management;
- Identifying how to address ‘Risks & Opportunities’ within your organisation and EMS;
- Understanding ‘Lifecycle Perspective’ and how it could apply to your organisation.
- Implement practical actions within your organisation and EMS to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015;
- Undertake an ISO 14001:2015 EMS Gap Analysis and identify the key tasks in order to manage the transition and ensure the EMS is fully embedded within the organisation;
- Understand some of the key challenges to managing the transition and how to overcome these;
- Manage the transition to ISO 14001:2015.
How will you benefit?
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Fully inform top management of the process of managing the transition to ISO 14001:2015;
- Plan your own ISO 14001:2015 EMS Gap Analysis and subsequent action plan for transitioning.
All delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon completion of this GEP Certified Managing the Transition to ISO 14001:2015 Course.
Would you like to book your place on Managing the Transition to ISO 14001:2015 (GEP Certified)?
Simply click the button below and one of our Trainers will call you back