This course is designed for supervisors and managers to enable them to develop a strategic vision of how environmental sustainability can be integrated into their organisation. If you are responsible for implementing business processes and providing strategic direction for the business then this course will enable you to improve your organisations environmental performance, drive competitiveness, productivity and growth.
The course objectives are to:
• Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of environmental sustainability for your organisation;
• Understand the importance of resource efficiency to your organisation;
• Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the organisations value chain;
• Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in your organisation;
• Know how you can support environmental sustainability in the workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
• Understand how the organisations activities will impact on the environment and on the supply chain;
• Analyse how environmental sustainability can impact the growth of the organisation;
• Identify the organisations goals, targets and objectives with the motivations for setting them;
• Develop strategic business processes to incorporate environmental sustainability and resource efficiency across the organisation.
Following the course you will have the understanding of how environmental sustainability can be fully integrated into your business to provide a positive strategy for development. You will be able to assess the implications of environmental management within all aspects of your business and through the value chain. You will know where to find information to ensure legal compliance and to gain the maximum benefit of integrating environmental sustainability into your business.
All delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon completion of this IEMA Certified Managing with Environmental Sustainability course.
“They provided an efficient service, holding sufficient pre-course discussions to ensure that the training met the requirements and aims of our business as well as the IEMA syllabus. Delegates left the training with a far better understanding of the need for sustainable procurement decisions to be incorporated into what we do as a business.”
Lucinda Farrington, Environmental Manager, VolkerStevin Ltd
We’ll be in touch as soon as possible. If you’d rather call us in the meantime, please feel free to give us a call on 03301 200 151.
We’ll be in touch as soon as possible to confirm your booking. If you’d rather call us in the meantime, please feel free to give us a call on 03301 200151.