What is Project and Engineering Support, and why is it Important?
Project engineering and support is the planning, implementation and/or review of specific elements within a large project or a project as a whole. It is these individual elements which combine to make a successful project, and as such all steps need to be undertaken by qualified professionals who add value to the project outcomes.
The Benefits of Project and Engineering Support
Embracing project engineering and support allows organisation to:
- Have a better understanding of the project process and requirements
- Provide accurate costing revisions for existing and proposed activities
- Benefit from having specialist input through consultants focused on their own area of expertise
- Have independent verification of proposed recommendations
- Prepare efficiently for a project, to minimize the risk and generate the expected results in a cost-effective method.
- Provide additional resource for projects which cannot be accommodated within existing level of available resources on an “As Required” basis.
How can GEP Environmental help you?
GEP Environmental can help with all aspects of project and engineering support including:
- Planning to ensure all regulations and guidance are understood and adhered to prior to project commencement
- Monitoring the implementation of recommendations to certify these are undertaken correctly, and will provide the forecasted benefits
- Review all works completed, and subsequent changes to the operational impact for the client, e.g. new emission levels, capital investment and return on investment achieved
- Provide project lifetime cost analysis for recommended activities
- Technical support to allow operational activities to continue unaffected by any changes adopted
- Calculations and Design Reviews required pre and post project to highlight performance change and review the energy conservation methods employed
- Tender support to help write specification or provide an advisory role for reviewing submissions, including post project completion measurement and verification
- Contracting Strategy support to assist in identifying the best form of contract to use for a project and pragmatic advice in filling out standard contract documentation.
- Project Implementation and Management support provides a full service across all stages of a project including the management of works on site. Day to day management of contract personnel on site and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on programme and to budget and technical requirements.
Each client’s requirements are unique, so our collaborative and flexible approach ensures each project is tailored to meet these needs.
Benefits of using GEP Environmental
- Full project support from inception to completion
- Independent trusted advice and guidance
- Support for producing tender specifications and evaluating subsequent submissions
- Assistance with funding applications, meeting all criteria
- Improve the organisations reputation through improved Environmental, Sustainability and Governance management
Would you like to know more about Project and Engineering Support?
Simply click the button below and one of our Engineers will call you back
Request a call-back