: as this course is a bespoke course tailored around your organisations environmental initiatives, this course is only available for delivery as an in-house course.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at the Green Champions (GreenTeams, Green Guardians) of your organisation who are involved with or have responsibility for promoting environmental management and initiatives.
Representatives from your organisation who need to engage the workforce in sustainable business practices.
Previous delegates include:
- Green Champions, Green Teams, Green Guardians of organisations
The course objectives are to:
- Explore the role of humans within Earth’s environmental systems and assessing the consequences of environmental decline and depletion of finite resources;
- Evaluate what the above and sustainable development means for you, your community, and your organisation; identifying practical actions to take as a result;
- Understand what environmental initiatives your organisation has implemented in order to manage its environmental impacts (including objectives, policies, practices and management controls);
- Ensure that your organisation is considering all aspects of environmental management and identify opportunities for further improvement;
- Enable your Green Champions to better engage with the workforce to ensure that green initiatives are given full support to obtain maximum benefit;
- Provide your Green Champions with the confidence to take your environmental initiatives further.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify Earth’s environmental systems and describe the interdependence of these systems;
- Explain how human activities are disrupting these natural cycles and systems;
- Define sustainable development and the role of key local, national, and global organisations in its implementation;
- Understand and describe what environmental initiatives your organisation has implemented to manage its environmental impacts;
- Discuss the relevance of these initiatives for their organisation and what action could be taken to enhance their organisations environmental performance;
- Identify, and utilise key sources of informed guidance for future reference;
- Take back initiatives and ideas to your organisation to further engage the workforce.
How will you benefit?
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Identify potential cost saving opportunities within your business;
- Identify environmental risks and opportunities for improvement in environmental performance within your business;
- Engage and motivate the workforce on environmental initiatives.
All delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance upon completion of this Green Champions Environmental Engagement Course.
Download the case study here.
Kent County Council Green Guardians training course
Would you like to book your place on Green Champions Environmental Engagement (GEP Certified)?
Simply click the button below and one of our Trainers will call you back