Glyn has in excess of thirty five years of project engineering and energy management experience and has held a number of senior positions in large UK and US Industrial corporations including Rolls Royce, GEC Alsthom and Enron. He started Energy Management Solutions Ltd in 2004, and joined with Green Energy Partners Ltd in 2008 to become GEP Environmental. With GEP, Glyn has project managed Strategic Energy Efficiency Programme planning on behalf of NHS Scotland and is now leading the Re:fit Cymru programme on behalf of the Welsh Government.
- MBA - Keele University 1989
- BSc (Hons) Engineering - Staffordshire University
- Chartered Energy Engineer
- CIBSE Low Carbon Energy Assessor, – LCEA 85187
- Accredited assessor for the Energy Saving Trust for energy efficiency, renewable energy and design advice until programme finished in 2013.
- Accredited Carbon Trust consultant – until programme finished in England in 2012, Scotland & Northern Ireland in 2013 and Wales in 2014
- Accredited Carbon Trust Standard Assessor covering Energy, Water and Waste
- Accredited ISO 50001 External Lead Auditor
- Accredited to provide RHI Independent Metering Assessments
- EI Register of Energy Consultants – Number 516
- Register of Professional Energy Consultants (RPEC), also on membership steering committee
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
- UKAS ISO 50001 EnMS technical assessor
- EnCO Consultant (Energy Conscious Organisation)
- Member of the Energy Institute (MEI), Chartered Energy Engineer Number 31207
- Member of the Institute of Engineers and Technicians (IET) with Chartered Status
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building Services (CIBSE) Reg Number 034701
- Member of the EI’s Register of Professional Energy Consultants (RPEC) – Number 31207
Would you like a free call-back from one of our Consultants?
Simply click the button below and one of our team will be in touch
Request a call-back