Core Consultancy Services
GEP Environmental have been appointed to the N8C Framework, the services available include:
Building Energy Management:
- Building Energy Policy & Strategy Development
- Energy Surveys and Audits
- Monitoring and Targeting
- Independent Report on Metering Arrangements (IRMA)
- Chartered Surveyors Reports
- Domestic and non-domestic BREEAM Assessments (for existing buildings)
- Funding and Finance
Building Energy Certificates:
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC) and Advisory Report (AR)
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) Domestic
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) Non-Domestic
- Project Manager
- Clerk of Works
- Health & Safety
- Principle Design duties
- Health & Safety Advisors
Asset Management, Project Specification:
- Energy Stock Condition Surveys and Reports
- Product Specification and Procurement
- Quantity Surveyors
The LHC framework is national, and GEP Environmental are appointed to the Frameworks for London, the South East and North England. Delivered from our head office in Winchester we have the resources to offer our services nationally.
As well as providing compliance, quality and best value to members, LHC frameworks support a streamlined process from the award of a contract (call-off) to completion of a project.
- Confirmed competitive market prices: prices in place at call-off stage maintaining best value as established in evaluation stages
- Quick project starts: enabled by pre tendered procurement that reduces the cost and time input by public sector organisations and speeds up their access to approved framework suppliers
- Instant access to project data: we will provide continuous access to information throughout the procurement process through the dedicated members only SPA on-line portal
- High quality standards: quality maintained throughout the project through monitoring in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Delivery periods guaranteed: ensure services and works are delivered to meet work schedules
- Quick and efficient procurement: speedy access to SPA framework suppliers and the options of a mini-competition or direct award to enable the final selection of a supplier(s) for a project
- Service levels guaranteed: from inquiry to supply providing peace of mind that services and works will be conducted effectively
- Advice on design and regulatory compliance: our members receive guidance on interpretation and conformity to all statutory regulations and planning requirements
The LHC is one of the leading and most respected procurement organisations in the UK. Providing its members with a centre of excellence for procurement – focused on construction and refurbishment – which exclusively addresses their needs, standards and aspirations.
For more information, visit the LHC website framework page here.
Would you like to know more about LHC Energy Efficiency Consultancy Services?
Simply click the button below and one of our Engineers will call you back
Request a call-back