Sustainability Reports are released by businesses of all types, sizes and sectors, from every corner of the world. There are a number of Sustainability Reporting schemes that we are currently supporting clients with, including:
- Mandatory Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Reporting: quoted companies are required to report their annual GHG emissions in their Director’s Report.
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC): a mandatory reporting scheme for public and private sector organisations that are high energy users.
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP): companies can voluntarily report on key environmental risks including Climate Change, Supply Chain, Water and Forests.
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB): property companies, fund managers and developers can voluntarily report on their sustainability performance on a Global basis.
- European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA): property companies, fund managers and developers can report on their sustainability performance on a European basis.
Sustainability Reports and submissions are independently checked by the reporting body and businesses are awarded a Score and/or Rating.
What are the benefits of reporting sustainability?
There are a number of internal and external benefits that can be achieved from reporting on sustainability including:
- Enabling investors and stakeholders to understand the business’s true value through both financial and non-financial performance;
- Benchmarking sustainability performance against competitors and sector standards to demonstrate sector leadership;
- Reassuring, retaining and attracting investors and stakeholders;
- Demonstrating long term objectives, strategies and plans to respond to environmental, social and economic pressures;
- Mitigating environmental, social and economic risks and capitalising on opportunities.
How can we help you?
We are successfully working with a number of customers to improve their overall sustainability performance and importantly to improve their Sustainability Reporting Score and/or Rating. GEP can help your business to:
- Understand its Sustainability Reporting requirements,
- Collect, collate and interpret data and information for reporting purposes
- Compile and generate Annual Reports and/or online submissions
- Create Evidence Pack’s to record all evidence used for your Report or submission
- Implement Scores and/or Ratings improvement plans
Would you like to know more about Sustainability Reporting?
Simply click the button below and one of our Engineers will call you back
Request a call-back